Photo via Pixabay
The Best Home Staging Tips
for a Quick and Easy Sale
The coronavirus pandemic hasn’t stopped people from buying homes, which is great news for anyone looking to sell through Jason Buck at RE/MAX Estate Properties.
House hunters are eager to continue shopping for properties, as long as they can do so from the safety of home. And thanks to technology, they can do exactly that. Just remember, there’s still a lot of competition out there! To help you home stand out on screen, try some of the following staging techniques and tricks.
Clean and Organize Your Home
Cleaning your home from top to bottom will create a great first impression for buyers.
- Declutter and organize your home to help potential buyers envision living there.
- Depersonalize your home by removing family photos and collections.
- Remember to clean up your front yard to boost your curb appeal.
Make a Few Upgrades
Even if you’re on a budget, a few low-cost upgrades can help you sell your home more quickly.
- Add a fresh coat of paint to the walls.
- Update your kitchen with new cabinet hardware.
- Replace outdated light fixtures to modernize your home.
Show Your Home Virtually
When your home is ready, learn how to shoot amazing photos and videos to show your property in its best light.
- Hire a professional real estate photographer for best results.
- If you decide to take your own pictures, make sure your camera equipment can shoot high-quality images.
- Offer live video-chat tours to give buyers a chance to ask questions in real time.
- Use a group messaging service to host a virtual open house.
- Provide virtual tours of your neighborhood.
Selling your home during the age of the coronavirus means focusing on your on-screen image! Tackle some of these staging recommendations and you’ll find a buyer in no time.
For more information, please call Jason Buck 310.383.2578